Angus Fire Engineering’s heritage is built upon engineers pioneering innovative solutions for fire fighting applications. Our highly experienced team have worked on many prestigious sites globally protecting both asset and life.
All systems are designed in full compliance with the latest international standards, such as NFPA, using the latest computer aided design and analysis software.
We design all categories of fire fighting systems suitable for the oil and gas sector. Using our extensive library of previous projects, blended with pre modelled parts allow us to accelerate the conceptual design phase saving both time and money.
Our Capabilities include:
- 2-D and 3-D CAD capabilities using Inventor 2015
- Hydraulic analysis using Pipenet software
- Onshore and Offshore experience
- Fixed and Portable Foam systems designs including Big Flow Monitors
- Water Spray systems designs
- Deluge system design
- Structural, seismic and loading calculations
- Suppression systems
- Site Surveys
We have the capability to generate 3D printed models to assist with visualisation at the concept stage ensuring the finished design aligns with the customer specification
To discuss your engineering requirements further please phone us on
+44 (0)1844 293600
or email email@example.com